Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Some relief at last

Ok so it is only lowly Barnet but a 3-1 victory is a) a victory and b) a game in which Leeds managed to score a goal. Even better Ian Moore got himself on the scoresheet twice and one can hope that this will have given him some confidence. In the last game I saw against Wolves he looked as if he was capable of playing reasonably well but was just not putting the ball in the back of the net - bit of a problem for a striker! The crowd of only 7,000 odd will have been very disappointing to Ken Bates and I wonder how long it will be before he decides to make a change of manager particularly if the next few league games do not go too well. I hope they do go well. I really do, but I fear that Blackwell has lost the plot. It goes without saying that I would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Meanwhile Reading Reserves (with Coppell making 10 changes to the starting line up) were held 3-3 by Darlington and finally went through 4-3 on penalties

No comments: