Wednesday, September 20, 2006

News from Brighton - where is it?

I am not sure why the news from the Liberal Democrat conference at Brighton seems so limited. Sure there is plenty of comment from Liberal Democrat Bloggers and if you want to keep track of what they are saying then you can click here. The BBC also has some limited coverage which can be seen here. What has really disappointed me is the coverage from the party itself. The news from the conference button which I display on this blog takes me here. Not very informative I am afraid especially with regard to what is going on, what is being said, what policies motions are being passed etc. Even clicking on the latest news link just takes one here which is also very thin on action from the conference. If we don't blow our own trumpet then we cannot complain when the media fails to report what is going on.

No comments: